Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind is fully committed to the standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
The Statement is designed to:
- Improve fundraising practice.
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public.
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they
- Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind have considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it
- We welcome your feedback on our performance via any of the contact points provided (see below).
Please write to:
Chief Executive Officer
Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind
National Headquarters and Training Centre
Model Farm Road
Tel: 021 4878200
We are open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Our compliance statements are: