We want YOU to Run4Us
Sonia O'Sullivan says; “People often assume that because I represented Ireland at the Olympics that running comes easily to me. I know how difficult it can be to train and to get out there in the evenings, whether you’re a serious marathon competitor or simply running to keep fit".
We are looking for participants to run for us in Marathons and-Mini Marathons taking place across the country.
Join us at our inaugural Kinsale 10 on August 25th on the beautiful beach of Garretstown outside, Kinsale, Co. Cork. Register for the Pepsico 10mile run or the Ecco 10km walk/run at 10am on August 25th. Please visit Kinsale10.com to register, all proceeds will be donated to help us reduce the waiting lists for our services.
Here are some other running events coming up over the Summer months that you can run for the Irish Guide Dogs:
- The Mourne Way Marathon, 8th June
- Docklands Run 5KM & 10KM, Dublin, 20th June
- Waterford Viking Marathon, 29th June
- Achill Half-Marathon, 6th July
- Escape from Spike Island, Cork, 4th August
- Kinsale 10, Cork, 25th August
- Evening Echo Cork Women's Mini-Marathon, 22nd September
All of our participants will receive a full Marathon Pack including a free Irish Guide Dogs T-shirt and sponsorship card. To register for your Marathon Pack contact Anne-Marie Collins on lo-call 1850 506 300 or e-mail email@example.com or complete the following form.