By making a donation to "All Services" you allow us to use your donation wherever it is needed most. To find out more about other funds and areas you can donate to, please click here.
Would you like to make a regular donation?
To make a regular donation to Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind, just print off the direct debit form , fill out your details and return it to us by Freepost.
Are you a tax payer?
If yes, a gift of €250 or more is worth an extra 45% to us at no extra cost to you.
Did you know?
- The lifetime cost of a Guide or Assistance Dog is €38,000
- All our services are provided free of charge
- More than 80% of our income comes through voluntary donations from people like you
- It costs more than €4 million annually to sustain our services
- Right now we have waiting list of between one and three years for all our services