Get your company involved with Irish Guide Dogs!
Fundraising Dog Brandy on a recent visit to Facebook HQ. If you would like Brandy to visit your company, please contact Rose Phelan on the details below.
Help us to give Independence and Mobility to more people across Ireland. We work with many different companies that have a strong commitment to give something back to society and to improve the health and well-being of their workforce. Check out some of the many companies we work with here.
Why work with Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind?
- Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind is an established and trusted charity that supports more than 350 working Guide and Assistance Dog partnerships nationally.
- We provide a unique life-changing service to people who are visually impaired and to families who have children with autism.
- There is a huge demand for Irish Guide Dogs' services. We have a waiting list of up to three years for some of our services.
- We continue to provide our services for free to ensure no one is excluded due to lack of income.
- It costs €4.4 million to run the organisation per year. One Guide or Assistance Dog costs €38,000. Some 80% of our income comes from fundraising and donations.
How your company can help:
- Corporate donations - puppy sponsorships. Click here for more information
- Staff support - organise a coffee morning, non-uniform day or something totally different. We can provide dogs to do staff visits for medium-to-large scale events
- Payroll giving
Contact our Corporate Manager Rose Phelan to discuss how your company can get involved with Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind on 021 4878236 or email email@example.com.